[Vision2020] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:26:07 EST

-------------------------------1072315567

I hope you all enjoy Christmas and the Holidays, or whatever you may
celebrate this season. Everyone please try and do at least one selfless, outrageous,
spontaneous and random act of kindness to a total stranger between the 25th and
1st. Forgive and be nice to your enemies too, it really throws them off
balance.

Donovan

-------------------------------1072315567

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I hope you all enjoy Christmas and the Holidays, or whatever you may ce=
lebrate this season. Everyone please try and do at least&nbsp;one selfless,=20=
outrageous, spontaneous and random act of kindness&nbsp;to a total stranger=20=
between the 25th and 1st.&nbsp;Forgive and be nice to your enemies too, it r=
eally throws them off balance.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>