[Vision2020] taxation

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:41:26 EST

--part1_1e2.160b864d.2d1789a6_boundary

Tom,

Reread my email. Apparently you missed English 101. I will cut and paste from
my original email here:

Debbie - To my knowledge there is not a single 21 year old that lives in the
halls. Therefore, -0- CJ's customers. Also - the highway that they are
crossing is a "state" highway. Has nothing to do with the city street. Nothing! Isn't
the person who ran over the other person responsible? Provided they were
crossing legally?

Tom - Thank you for the age spectrum of the halls.

Now Tom...........for your knowledge and anyone else that cares..... Mom's
weekend, Dad's weekend, Homecoming, etc., CJ's does no better profit than a
regular night. Those days do not make up for the 5 1/2 months that everybody is
gone. Do the math, Tom. Now ...... the malls, restaurants and hotels make bank
on these nights.

You are totally mistaken about bands? CJ's has not had a band in almost 3
years.

About the cash register's at CJ's. They ring up negative every holiday, 3 day
weekend and all summer. Yet most of the time we stay open as a benefit to our
employees and the community.

Now - let's talk about Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras at CJ's. Not, I repeat NOT
Moscow Mardi Gras but Mardi Gras Madness at CJ's. Totally separate events. Do not
put CJ's in the category of Moscow Mardi Gras. PLEASE......PLEASE.....PLEASE
pull out any and all advertising you can find regarding Mardi Gras Madness at
CJ's. Or any advertising you can find anywhere. Please post it right here. You
will find CJ's Mardi Gras has been a benefit event for The Crisis Line. Let's
see.........CJ's gave a check to them the day of Mardi Gras in excess of
$9,000.00! They have received thousands of dollars from CJ's. The Crisis Line would
not be here today if not for CJ's. The Crisis Line covers not only Latah
County but Whitman County as well. You can find out more about The Crisis Line at
www.palouseregionalcrisisline.com. You can verify any questions you might have
with Steve Bonnar, Crisis Line Administrator. The Crisis Line is only one of
many benefits that happen at CJ's throughout the year. CJ's does for it's
community. What have you done?

Tom - post away......

Phil

--part1_1e2.160b864d.2d1789a6_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Tom,<BR>
<BR>
Reread my email. Apparently you missed English 101. I will cut and paste fro=
m my original email here:<BR>
<I><BR>
Debbie - To my knowledge there is not a single 21 year old that lives in the=
 halls. Therefore, -0- CJ's customers. Also - the highway that they are cros=
sing is a "state" highway. Has nothing to do with the city street. Nothing!=20=
Isn't the person who ran over the other person responsible? Provided they we=
re crossing legally?<BR>
<BR>
</I>Tom - Thank you for the age spectrum of the halls.<I><BR>
</I><BR>
Now Tom...........for your knowledge and anyone else that cares..... Mom's w=
eekend, Dad's weekend, Homecoming, etc., CJ's does no better profit than a r=
egular night. Those days do not make up for the 5 1/2 months that everybody=20=
is gone. Do the math, Tom. Now ...... the malls, restaurants and hotels make=
 bank on these nights.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
You are totally mistaken about bands? CJ's has not had a band in almost 3 ye=
ars.<BR>
<BR>
About the cash register's at CJ's. They ring up negative every holiday, 3 da=
y weekend and all summer. Yet most of the time we stay open as a benefit to=20=
our employees and the community. <BR>
<BR>
Now - let's talk about Mardi Gras. Mardi Gras at CJ's. Not, I repeat NOT Mos=
cow Mardi Gras but Mardi Gras Madness at CJ's. Totally separate events. Do n=
ot put CJ's in the category of Moscow Mardi Gras. PLEASE......PLEASE.....PLE=
ASE pull out any and all advertising you can find regarding Mardi Gras Madne=
ss at CJ's. Or any advertising you can find anywhere. Please post it right h=
ere. You will find CJ's Mardi Gras has been a benefit event for The Crisis L=
ine. Let's see.........CJ's gave a check to them the day of Mardi Gras in ex=
cess of $9,000.00! They have received thousands of dollars from CJ's. The Cr=
isis Line would not be here today if not for CJ's. The Crisis Line covers no=
t only Latah County but Whitman County as well. You can find out more about=20=
The Crisis Line at www.palouseregionalcrisisline.com. You can verify any que=
stions you might have with Steve Bonnar, Crisis Line Administrator. The Cris=
is Line is only one of many benefits that happen at CJ's throughout the year=
. CJ's does for it's community. What have you done?<BR>
<BR>
Tom - post away......<BR>
<BR>
Phil</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e2.160b864d.2d1789a6_boundary--