[Vision2020] Back to Basics

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:45:28 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C3C636.5C99C1E0

Jackie,

I must have missed some posts on Vision2020 because I haven't seen any =
posts from the Seventh Day Adventists, the Mormons, The Jehovah =
Witnesses, the Hebrews, the Muslims, the Hindus,  the Catholics or any =
other churches in the community who are bringing us sermons and bible =
verses from their flock or are trying to push their religion on us.

I understand that there have been some people who have dropped off =
Vision2020 because of the slavery issue taking up 100 times more "bytes" =
than it should have. That was a huge mess and sure made our town look =
bad.=20

We hear your people (Logos/CC) making comments about "government =
schools" which is a bubba redneck phrase. Dale is the biggest public =
school basher in town and there are those of us out here,  the majority, =
 who feel that the public school gives the kind of broad open education =
our kids need.=20

It was the "Logos/CC group who kept both the slavery issue and the Ruth =
Drollinger letter alive. An argument only continues when both parties =
won't back down. "Did not....did too.....did not....did too.....  Then =
there are those who have to have the last word.=20

OK, I'll get off the soap box.

Dick Schmidt

----- Original Message -----=20