[Vision2020] Ruth Drollinger- credible-- nice try Dale

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:00:32 EST

--part1_d5.1a5666c.2d147aa0_boundary

       Nice try Dale.

        But in the four years (and yes, for parents I know that have removed
their child after just one year, I consider that a longer time) that I was a
parent at the school,   not once do I ever remember receiving a ballot in the
mail to vote on a constitutional change at Logos School or any other change for
that matter.

       When I investigated Christ Church last February, I discovered the
Reformed Church's website, and some minutes-- some minutes from a meeting.  The
meeting was about "What to do about the Dougster"  The meeting came at the
request of Wilson-- and it was his motion to amend the constitution of the reformed
church due to the pending lawsuit against his church-- in order to protect
his "a _ _ "  that was the whole purpose for the special meeting.
       So my guess would be, perhaps Logos, under the direction of Wilson and
his partners, does the same thing.  Maybe they just change their voting
methods in order to cover themselves.  Thats not surprising.

       Regrarding the men that so rudely accosted me at the public forum,
how about telling me who all those other men were, can you identify them too?
Its on the videotape.  Do you want to tell all of us that they are not Christ
Church either?

       Third, as it was pointed out to me yesterday, while the community may
have jumped all over Wilson's weird slavery ideas, we all know that we are
under no threat for the return of slavery, but one thing is clear, the
subjugation of women is everywhere in Idaho, including the partners in the legislature
that have their own beliefs concerning the "proper place" of women, the
Mormans.  Jesus certainly didn't subjugate women, that was an idea that came from the
apostle Paul.  Not in our town needs to elevate this issue to a higher status
than it is.

The subliminal message, and sometimes direct message that is taught at Logos,
is the subjugation of women, that tied into the messages that children are to
be thought of as little sinners that need the tar beat out of them, results
in the development of adults who are prime spousal abusers and child abusers.
The heavy handed legalism leads to a group mentality where no one questions
these actions.  So the subordination of women, physical abuse, and anger . . .
wha la. . . . classic domestic violence and child abuse.

Ruth Drollinger

--part1_d5.1a5666c.2d147aa0_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Nice try Dale. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; But in the four years (and yes, f=
or parents I know that have removed their child after just one year, I consi=
der that a longer time) that I was a parent at the school,&nbsp;&nbsp; not o=
nce do I ever remember receiving a ballot in the mail to vote on a constitut=
ional change at Logos School or any other change for that matter.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When I investigated Christ Church last=20=
February, I discovered the Reformed Church's website, and some minutes-- som=
e minutes from a meeting.&nbsp; The meeting was about "What to do about the=20=
Dougster"&nbsp; The meeting came at the request of Wilson-- and it was his m=
otion to amend the constitution of the reformed church due to the pending la=
wsuit against his church-- in order to protect his "a _ _ "&nbsp; that was t=
he whole purpose for the special meeting.&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So my guess would be, perhaps Logos, un=
der the direction of Wilson and his partners, does the same thing.&nbsp; May=
be they just change their voting methods in order to cover themselves.&nbsp;=
 Thats not surprising.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Regrarding the men that so rudely accos=
ted me at the public forum,&nbsp; how about telling me who all those other m=
en were, can you identify them too?&nbsp; Its on the videotape.&nbsp; Do you=
 want to tell all of us that they are not Christ Church either?<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Third, as it was pointed out to me yest=
erday, while the community may have jumped all over Wilson's weird slavery i=
deas, we all know that we are under no threat for the return of slavery, but=
 one thing is clear, the subjugation of women is everywhere in Idaho, includ=
ing the partners in the legislature that have their own beliefs concerning t=
he "proper place" of women, the Mormans.&nbsp; Jesus certainly didn't subjug=
ate women, that was an idea that came from the apostle Paul.&nbsp; Not in ou=
r town needs to elevate this issue to a higher status than it is.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
The subliminal message, and sometimes direct message that is taught at Logos=
, is the subjugation of women, that tied into the messages that children are=
 to be thought of as little sinners that need the tar beat out of them, resu=
lts in the development of adults who are prime spousal abusers and child abu=
sers.&nbsp; The heavy handed legalism leads to a group mentality where no on=
e questions these actions.&nbsp; So the subordination of women, physical abu=
se, and anger . . . wha la. . . . classic domestic violence and child abuse.=
<BR>
<BR>
Ruth Drollinger<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_d5.1a5666c.2d147aa0_boundary--