[Vision2020] Reposted-response to Dale RE Ruth Drollinger

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:12:55 EST

--part1_be.19b1733.2d13aa97_boundary

Dale,
       The facts are the facts---the evidence is everything, and what I have
presented regarding the corporal punishment and things going on at that
School, which most find disturbing, are true.  I have not made things up.  I have
witnesses and documentation to back me up.  Honesty is a character trait I
value, and I've taught my children to value.  Honesty is not a character trait I
have found with certain leadership at the school and your church.  MAKING THINGS
UP?  Lets see who is making things up, according to the record.  Lets just
take one example.

       In February, the school board voted FOR the prohibition of women on
the board.  I have documentation that the school distributed, explaining their
reasoning for that decision, that was that.  Then, after Vera White put the
subject in her column, causing all this uproar, and these disturbing facts came
out to the public, all of a sudden,  the leadership of the school/Chrsist
church change their mind.   Then we have emails from Tom Garfield, stating that it
was their intention all along to have two votes.,  etc.       Now who really
believes that given all the evidence?  They planned two votes all along???
Come on.   That's a lie, according to the evidence.

        I didn't win two state Supreme Court cases, because I built a record
of a house of cards.  No.  I am an honest, truthful person, and I pride myself
in NOT being afraid to tell the truth.  Backed into a corner-- that's when
you can tell the true character of a person, or group.  Do they lie to get out
of it?    I believe, according to that members of Christ Church, such as Tom
Garfield do.  Chronic lying is symptomatic of individuals who were raised with
corporal punishment, fear and humiliation, and shaming, produce these time of
adults.

         Another example,  take the man with the gruffy appearance in the
audience who accosted me at the public hearing.  When I asked the audience,  Who
wants to hear what I have to say??--  after I heard all this "get her out of
here"  I pointed to him in the audience and  I piped back to him-- .  Are you
with Christ Church?  He emphatically said,  "NO"  which all the audience heard.
 Then he proceeded to come down to the front where I was speaking along with
Wilsons other henchmen and haul me off.  Was he lying????

Ruth Drollinger

Ruth Drollinger
Nothing to hide

--part1_be.19b1733.2d13aa97_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dale,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The facts are the facts---the evidence=20=
is everything, and what I have presented regarding the corporal punishment a=
nd things going on at that School, which most find disturbing, are true.&nbs=
p; I have not made things up.&nbsp; I have witnesses and documentation to ba=
ck me up.&nbsp; Honesty is a character trait I value, and I've taught my chi=
ldren to value.&nbsp; Honesty is not a character trait I have found with cer=
tain leadership at the school and your church.&nbsp; <B>MAKING THINGS UP?&nb=
sp; </B>Lets see who is making things up, according to the record.&nbsp; Let=
s just take one example.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In February, the school board voted FOR=
 the <B>prohibition of women </B>on the board.&nbsp; I have documentation th=
at the school distributed, explaining their reasoning for that decision, tha=
t was that.&nbsp; Then, after Vera White put the subject in her column, caus=
ing all this uproar, and these disturbing facts came out to the public, all=20=
of a sudden,&nbsp; the leadership of the school/Chrsist church change their=20=
mind.&nbsp;&nbsp; Then we have emails from Tom Garfield, stating that it was=
 their intention all along to have two votes.,&nbsp; etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Now who really believes that given all the evidence?&nbsp;=
 They planned two votes all along???&nbsp; Come on.&nbsp;&nbsp; That's a lie=
, according to the evidence.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I didn't win two state Supreme Co=
urt cases, because I built a record of a house of cards.&nbsp; No.&nbsp; I a=
m an honest, truthful person, and I pride myself in NOT being afraid to tell=
 the truth.&nbsp; Backed into a corner-- that's when you can tell the true c=
haracter of a person, or group.&nbsp; <B>Do they lie to get out of it?&nbsp;=
&nbsp;</B>&nbsp; I believe, according to that members of Christ Church, such=
 as Tom Garfield do.&nbsp; Chronic lying is symptomatic of individuals who w=
ere raised with corporal punishment, fear and humiliation, and shaming, prod=
uce these time of adults.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Another example,&nbsp; take=
 the man with the gruffy appearance in the audience who accosted me at the p=
ublic hearing.&nbsp; When I asked the audience,&nbsp; Who wants to hear what=
 I have to say??--&nbsp; after I heard all this "get her out of here"&nbsp;=20=
I pointed to him in the audience and&nbsp; I piped back to him-- .&nbsp; Are=
 you with Christ Church?&nbsp; He emphatically said,&nbsp; "NO"&nbsp; which=20=
all the audience heard.&nbsp; Then he proceeded to come down to the front wh=
ere I was speaking along with Wilsons other henchmen and haul me off.&nbsp;=20=
Was he lying????<BR>
<BR>
Ruth Drollinger<BR>
<BR>