Fw: Fw: [Vision2020] Ruth Drollinger - Credible

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:56:09 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3C54D.294139C0

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Valuachild@aol.com=20
To: dickschmidt@moscow.com=20
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [Vision2020] Ruth Drollinger - Credible

Dick,
       I have posted several replies this morning, and none of them have =
appeared.  I talked extensively to First Step about it,  for some =
reason, they are not getting my posts.  They said it might be because my =
ISP is cueing my emails.  Maybe you can send this reply on my behalf.  =
Here it is below.  Thanks.

(response to Dale Courtney)
Dale,
       The facts are the facts---the evidence is everything, and what I =
have presented regarding the corporal punishment and things going on at =
that School, which most find disturbing, are true.  I have not made =
things up.  I have witnesses and documentation to back me up.  Honesty =
is a character trait I value, and I've taught my children to value.  =
Honesty is not a character trait I have found with certain leadership at =
the school and your church.  MAKING THINGS UP?  Lets see who is making =
things up, according to the record.  Lets just take one example.

       In February, the school board voted FOR the prohibition of women =
on the board.  I have documentation that the school distributed, =
explaining their reasoning for that decision, that was that.  Then, =
after Vera White put the subject in her column, causing all this uproar, =
and these disturbing facts came out to the public, all of a sudden,  the =
leadership of the school/Chrsist church change their mind.   Then we =
have emails from Tom Garfield, stating that it was their intention all =
along to have two votes.,  etc.       Now who really believes that given =
all the evidence?  They planned two votes all along???  Come on.   =
That's a lie, according to the evidence.
     =20
        I didn't win two state Supreme Court cases, because I built a =
record of a house of cards.  No.  I am an honest, truthful person, and I =
pride myself in NOT being afraid to tell the truth.  Backed into a =
corner-- that's when you can tell the true character of a person, or =
group.  Do they lie to get out of it?    I believe, according to that =
members of Christ Church, such as Tom Garfield do.  Chronic lying is =
symptomatic of individuals who were raised with corporal punishment, =
fear and humiliation, and shaming, produce these time of adults.
      =20
         Another example,  take the man with the gruffy appearance in =
the audience who accosted me at the public hearing.  When I asked the =
audience,  Who wants to hear what I have to say??--  after I heard all =
this "get her out of here"  I pointed to him in the audience and  I =
piped back to him-- .  Are you with Christ Church?  He emphatically =
said,  "NO"  which all the audience heard.  Then he proceeded to come =
down to the front where I was speaking along with Wilsons other henchmen =
and haul me off.  Was he lying????

Ruth Drollinger

Ruth Drollinger
Nothing to hide

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3C54D.294139C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3DValuachild@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:Valuachild@aol.com">Valuachild@aol.com</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Ddickschmidt@moscow.com=20
href=3D"mailto:dickschmidt@moscow.com">dickschmidt@moscow.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:29 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: Fw: [Vision2020] Ruth Drollinger - =
Credible</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
size=3D2=20
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" =
PTSIZE=3D"10">Dick,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I=20
have posted several replies this morning, and none of them have =
appeared.&nbsp;=20
I talked extensively to First Step about it,&nbsp; for some reason, they =
are not=20
getting my posts.&nbsp; They said it might be because my ISP is cueing =
my=20
emails.&nbsp; Maybe you can send this reply on my behalf.&nbsp; Here it =
is=20
below.&nbsp; Thanks.<BR><BR><BR>(response to Dale=20
Courtney)<BR>Dale,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The facts are =
the=20
facts---the evidence is everything, and what I have presented regarding =
the=20
corporal punishment and things going on at that School, which most find=20
disturbing, are true.&nbsp; I have not made things up.&nbsp; I have =
witnesses=20
and documentation to back me up.&nbsp; Honesty is a character trait I =
value, and=20
I've taught my children to value.&nbsp; Honesty is not a character trait =
I have=20
found with certain leadership at the school and your church.&nbsp; =
<B>MAKING=20
THINGS UP?&nbsp; </B>Lets see who is making things up, according to the=20
record.&nbsp; Lets just take one=20
example.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In February, the =
school=20
board voted FOR the <B>prohibition of women </B>on the board.&nbsp; I =
have=20
documentation that the school distributed, explaining their reasoning =
for that=20
decision, that was that.&nbsp; Then, after Vera White put the subject in =
her=20
column, causing all this uproar, and these disturbing facts came out to =
the=20
public, all of a sudden,&nbsp; the leadership of the school/Chrsist =
church=20
change their mind.&nbsp;&nbsp; Then we have emails from Tom Garfield, =
stating=20
that it was their intention all along to have two votes.,&nbsp;=20
etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Now who really believes that =
given all=20
the evidence?&nbsp; They planned two votes all along???&nbsp; Come=20
on.&nbsp;&nbsp; That's a lie, according to the=20
evidence.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I didn't win two state =
Supreme=20
Court cases, because I built a record of a house of cards.&nbsp; =
No.&nbsp; I am=20
an honest, truthful person, and I pride myself in NOT being afraid to =
tell the=20
truth.&nbsp; Backed into a corner-- that's when you can tell the true =
character=20
of a person, or group.&nbsp; <B>Do they lie to get out of=20
it?&nbsp;&nbsp;</B>&nbsp; I believe, according to that members of Christ =
Church,=20
such as Tom Garfield do.&nbsp; Chronic lying is symptomatic of =
individuals who=20
were raised with corporal punishment, fear and humiliation, and shaming, =
produce=20
these time of adults.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Another =
example,&nbsp; take=20
the man with the gruffy appearance in the audience who accosted me at =
the public=20
hearing.&nbsp; When I asked the audience,&nbsp; Who wants to hear what I =
have to=20
say??--&nbsp; after I heard all this "get her out of here"&nbsp; I =
pointed to=20
him in the audience and&nbsp; I piped back to him-- .&nbsp; Are you with =
Christ=20
Church?&nbsp; He emphatically said,&nbsp; "NO"&nbsp; which all the =
audience=20
heard.&nbsp; Then he proceeded to come down to the front where I was =
speaking=20
along with Wilsons other henchmen and haul me off.&nbsp; Was he=20
lying????<BR><BR>Ruth Drollinger<BR><BR>Ruth Drollinger<BR>Nothing to=20
hide<BR></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C3C54D.294139C0--