[Vision2020] A Little Pun Humor

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:45:15 -0800

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

I came across this last night and thought you might enjoy a little pun
humor.

---------------------------------------

Holiday Sauce
--------------

A guy goes into his dentist's office, because of pain in
his mouth.

After a brief examination, the dentist exclaims, "Holy Smoke!
That plate I installed in your mouth about six months ago
has nearly completely corroded! What on earth have you been
eating?"

"Well... the only thing I can think of is this... my wife made
me some asparagus about four months ago with this stuff on it...
Hollandaise sauce she called it... and doctor, I'm talking
DELICIOUS! I've never tasted anything like it, and ever since
then I've been  putting it on everything...meat, fish, toast,
vegetables... you name it!"

"That's probably it," replied the dentist. "Hollandaise sauce
is made with lemon juice, which is acidic and highly corrosive.
It seems as though I'll have to install a new plate, but made
out of chrome this time."

"Why chrome?" the man asked.

"Well, everyone knows that there's no plate like chrome for the
Hollandaise!"

Take care,

UI '96
Just another liberal elitist loose in the Palouse

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.