[Vision2020] Re: David Irving - Caution

Mushroom mushroom@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:54:51 -0800

Tom Hansen wrote:

> It is purely as simple as Ms Huskey explained.  Even if Mr. Irving is
> invited to lecture at a private venue and the owners of the private venue
> change their minds for whatever reason, that is their prerogative.  Hit the
> bricks, Herr Irving.
>
> Next question.

Hi Tom--

My next question would be whether you feel just a little
uncomfortable pressuring private business owners to not let
someone have a place to present their ideas. Wacky ideas,
yeah, but still....

George Bush said the terrorists hate us because of the
freedoms we enjoy. If we can't let Herr Irving speak, does
that mean the terrorists will hate us less?

Next answer.

Don Coombs