[Vision2020] Re: David Irving - Caution

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:39:20 -0800

It is purely as simple as Ms Huskey explained.  Even if Mr. Irving is
invited to lecture at a private venue and the oowners of the private venue
change their minds for whatever reason, that is their prerogative.  Hit the
bricks, Herr Irving.

If Mr. Irving is invited to lecture at a public venue, so be it.  As Rose
Huskey, Joan, Opyr, and now Melynda Huskey have stated, as citizens we
reserve the right to peacefully protest.  Nobody said anything about
refusing Mr. Irving his right to speak at a public venue if he were so
invited.

Next question.

Tom Hansen