[Vision2020] On whose behalf????

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:26:10 EST

-------------------------------1071617170

Dear Visionaries:

Just so it is clear (not that there would be much doubt if those who know my
family), I don't speak, write, or think on "behalf" of Donald Huskey.  I'm
just too lazy to get a separate email address.  Luckily, in this household we all
have minds of our own and we are free to speak publicly and privately on our
own behalf.  We even do our own thinking.  Would that that were true for all
folks on the Palouse.

"Cordially,"
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1071617170

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just so it is clear (not that there would be much doubt if those who kn=
ow&nbsp;my family), I don't speak, write, or think on "behalf" of Donald Hus=
key.&nbsp; I'm just too lazy to get a separate email address.&nbsp; Luckily,=
 in this household we all have minds of our own and we are free to speak pub=
licly and privately on our own behalf.&nbsp; We even do our own thinking.&nb=
sp; Would that that were true for all folks on the Palouse.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Cordially,"</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>