[Vision2020] Holocaust denier comes to Moscow

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:09:22 GMT

It does seem peculiar that Irving would travel to Moscow, Idaho from Portland,
Oregon for only one lecture (with maybe 20 to 30 people in attendance).  He has
got to have some ties here that make the trip worth making.

Yep.  Think I will go out to dinner tonight, take my camera and take a few pics.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/