[Vision2020] Yeah!!!! Dean is Finished!!!

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:25:38 EST

-------------------------------1071437138

This goes to show that Dean hasn't a clue about foreign policy and protecting
this country. I predict that after New Hampshire Dean will sink like a rock
in the primaries. Bye-bye Dean! Clark can now move from #2 to #1 because if it
is not obvious to people now that Dean cannot win the general election than
nothing can be. Gore is most likely banging his head against a brick wall.
Clinton is now seen as the true leader of the Democratic Party.

There is no logical reason to back Dean when he stands exactly the same on
the issues as Bush with the exception of Medical Care and the War. Since about
60-65% of people agree with Bush on the WAR now and do not know enough about
medical care to care one way or the other, I feel that backing Dean now is
betraying the Democratic Party and the security of the nation.

Donovan

-------------------------------1071437138

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>This goes to show that Dean hasn't a clue about foreign policy and prot=
ecting this country. I predict that after New Hampshire Dean will sink like=20=
a rock in the primaries. Bye-bye Dean! Clark can now move from #2 to #1 beca=
use if it is not obvious to people now that Dean cannot win the general elec=
tion than nothing can be. Gore is most likely banging his head against a bri=
ck wall. Clinton is now seen as the true leader of the Democratic Party.</DI=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There is no logical reason to back Dean when he stands exactly the same=
 on the issues as Bush with the exception of Medical Care and the War. Since=
 about 60-65% of people agree with Bush on the WAR now&nbsp;and do not know=20=
enough about medical care to care one way or the other, I feel that backing=20=
Dean now is betraying the Democratic Party and the security of the nation.</=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>