[Vision2020] A copy of THE video

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:13:14 EST

-------------------------------1071367994

I would like to see the video, or would gladly purchase a copy of it, and
then donate it to the UI Special Collections or Latah Historical Society.  I am
extending an invitation (assuming that I am able to buy one at a fair price) to
other V20/20 readers who are interested in seeing it, to join me.  Perhaps
someone at UI will donate a conference room for our viewing pleasure...we can
work on the particulars later.  How, Dale, would I obtain an unedited copy?
Best,
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1071367994

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2734.1600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I would like to see the video, or would gladly purchase a copy of it, a=
nd then donate it to the UI Special Collections or Latah Historical Society.=
&nbsp; I am extending an invitation (assuming that I am able to buy one at a=
 fair price) to other V20/20 readers who are interested in seeing it, to joi=
n me.&nbsp; Perhaps someone at UI will donate a conference room for our view=
ing pleasure...we can work on the particulars later.&nbsp; How, Dale, would=20=
I obtain an unedited copy?</DIV>
<DIV>Best,</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>