[Vision2020] Landmark? Case

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:25:39 -0800 (PST)

--0-1620565441-1071361539=:61513

Ruth;

Ruth Wrote:

"Last February I was contacted by Vera White, after winning a landmark
State Supreme Court Case, the first case in the country to test a new law
which makes child custody portable for victims of abuse. (and by the way your own
Steve McClure said rejected the story even though it was front page news in
various papers around the country, eventhough the law was passed in Idaho and
would benefit women"

>From I remember and have read about your case, it was settled
 in Montana, not Idaho.  It dealt with a subject that has been
dealt with continueally over the past 20-30 years, making it by
no means, "a landmark case" especially when you consider your
case sited MANY other cases in order to back up your theories.
Basically, what it did was to state you had rights.  (see http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=mt&vol=03&invol=254.)

Ruth, I am not even going to continue addressing your letter.  It
is obvious that you are very upset about what happened at the
meeting, but since it was NOT about what you insisted on
presenting, perhaps timing is everything.

(BTW, you were asked by the audiance to sit down,
NOT the Church or it's members. Something you need to have
said in your e-mail.)

You don't like what the church is about, perhaps leaving is your best answer.
You don't like what the school is about, perhaps leaving is your best answer.
You don't like what Pastor Wislon is about, perhaps leaving his counsel is the
best answer.

There are those of us for whom all of the above is working and we should be
allowed the peace you request to do so.

Prayers and well wishes are what you need and have, Ruth...not other reasons
to be in court.  Sometimes, in a lifetime,  some people need to realize
that continuely fighting windmills is just not cutting it for them or their's.

Peace, in the "Reason for the Season," to you and yours.  I mean that.  You
all are certainly due it.

Thank you.

--0-1620565441-1071361539=:61513

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Ruth;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ruth Wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Last February I was contacted by Vera White, after winning a landmark <BR>State Supreme Court Case, the first case in the country to test a new law <BR>which makes child custody portable for victims of abuse. (and by the way your own <BR>Steve McClure said rejected the story even though it was front page news in <BR>various papers around the country, eventhough <U>the law was passed in Idaho and <BR>would benefit women"</U></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>From I remember and&nbsp;have&nbsp;read&nbsp;about your case, it was settled</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;in Montana, not Idaho.&nbsp; It dealt with a subject that has been</DIV>
<DIV>dealt with continueally over the past 20-30 years, making it by</DIV>
<DIV>no means, "a landmark case" especially when you consider your</DIV>
<DIV>case sited MANY other cases in order to back up your theories.</DIV>
<DIV>Basically,&nbsp;what it did was to state you had rights.&nbsp; (see <A href="http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=mt&amp;vol=03&amp;invol=254" target=_blank>http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=mt&amp;vol=03&amp;invol=254</A>.)&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ruth, I am not even going to continue addressing your letter.&nbsp; It</DIV>
<DIV>is obvious that you are very upset about what happened at the</DIV>
<DIV>meeting, but&nbsp;since it was NOT about what you insisted on </DIV>
<DIV>presenting, perhaps timing is everything.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(BTW, you were asked by the audiance to sit down, </DIV>
<DIV>NOT the Church or it's members. Something you need to have</DIV>
<DIV>said in your e-mail.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You don't like what the church is about, perhaps&nbsp;leaving is your best answer.</DIV>
<DIV>You don't like what the school is about, perhaps&nbsp;leaving is your best answer.</DIV>
<DIV>You don't like what Pastor Wislon is about, perhaps leaving his counsel is the</DIV>
<DIV>best answer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There are those of us for whom all of the above is working and we should be</DIV>
<DIV>allowed the peace you request to do so. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Prayers and well wishes are what you need and have, Ruth...not other reasons</DIV>
<DIV>to be in court.&nbsp; Sometimes, in a lifetime,&nbsp; some people need&nbsp;to realize </DIV>
<DIV>that continuely fighting windmills is just not cutting it for them or their's.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Peace, in the "Reason for the Season," to you and yours.&nbsp; I mean that.&nbsp; You </DIV>
<DIV>all are certainly due it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1620565441-1071361539=:61513--