[Vision2020] Fleecing of Moscow

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:37:00 EST

--part1_15.1e7addb6.2d0bc73c_boundary

Speaking of property taxes.......I understand the University owns the land
that The Palouse Mall is on and The University Inn and numerous apartments. As I
understand it we get no property tax from any of that either? If that is the
case something must be done to stop The University from being a capitalist in
our community. For they definitely hold an unfair advantage. I have never seen
them holding classrooms at The Bon. When is this town gonna wake up? If it
acts like a capitalist it should be taxed like a capitalist.

Phil Roderick

--part1_15.1e7addb6.2d0bc73c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Speaking of property taxes.......I understand the Univ=
ersity owns the land that The Palouse Mall is on and The University Inn and=20=
numerous apartments. As I understand it we get no property tax from any of t=
hat either? If that is the case something must be done to stop The Universit=
y from being a capitalist in our community. For they definitely hold an unfa=
ir advantage. I have never seen them holding classrooms at The Bon. When is=20=
this town gonna wake up? If it acts like a capitalist it should be taxed lik=
e a capitalist.<BR>
<BR>
Phil Roderick</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15.1e7addb6.2d0bc73c_boundary--