[Vision2020] I condemn vandalism and intellectual dishonesty

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:42:12 +0000

All:

Nick stated in his V2020 post that you answered that he was out of town till
the 21st., thus he could not attend the town meeting.

Ted

>From: "Dan Carscallen" <predator75@moscow.com>
>To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] I condemn vandalism and intellectual dishonesty
>Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:30:42 -0800
>
>Nick said:
>
> >I do want a blow by blow from Doug's meeting.  Anyone willing to give
>me one?
>

>Why didn't you go then?
>
>(I didn't either, but I figure there's more important things to worry
>about than how a few people think about something that hasn't been
>around since the signing of the Emancipation Proclaimation, like
>spending the evening with my kids)
>
>DC

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com