[Vision2020] Christophobic

Mike Lawyer mike_l@moscow.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:42:06 -0800

Mike Lawyer

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com] On
Behalf Of Joan Opyr
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:10 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Christophobic

Mike says of Wayne:

>But what you've been writing isn't about homosexuals. You've been writing
>about Christians and their Christian pastor . . . I guess you are
>"Christophobic" then?

I was about to preface this by saying that I hate to quibble, but that would

be a big fat hairy lie.  I love to quibble.  I'll quibble with a signpost.
I quibble in my sleep.  Therefore . . .

This analogy only works, Mike, if Doug himself is Christ.  Dougophobic is
the word you're looking for, or perhaps ChristChurchophobic.  (Though the
latter, for some reason, puts me in mind of ChristChurchomatic.  Who makes
that, Ronco?)

Saint Joan
Only saint of the Church of Auntie Establishment

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com