[Vision2020] Town hall meeting: letter to the editor

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:45:03 -0800

Visionaries,

I spoke with Nathan Alford about my letter in the Daily News last night.
The town hall meeting is tomorrow night, not tonight as the letter (as
published) erroneously stated. The letter as submitted was accurate and was
changed by the Daily News. Nathan assured me that it was an accident, and
that the letter will run again tonight in its correct form, along with a
note saying that it was a Daily News error.

So again, I would like to invite you all to a town hall meeting, *Thursday*
night at the Kenworthy. We will start at 7 pm.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson