Fwd: Re: [Vision2020] Arrogant, Insincere Con Artisty Answers

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:15:45 -0800

> Just want to say would be more than happy to have you stay on
> Vision2020, Doug, especially if the trade-off would be your
> family and followers not privately e- mailing me more
> nasty-grams, sermons demanding my "redemption", or signing me
> up for Yahoo chat groups. At least you have the civility to
> be public with your controversial opinions and sermons. I
> really find those e-mailers a little creepy (and a bit dim).

Debi,

I would look carefully at where those are *really* coming from.

Mr. Stambler has been ever so kind as to sign me up for all sorts of things
-- including posting my military history with inflammatory statements on
anti-war websites and subscribing me to pornography mailings (which are
*impossible* to get rid of).

I would look carefully at the IP address and of whoever is doing this to
you.

If you need help tracking this down, please contact me off-list. I've had
quite a bit of experience at this detective work.

Best,
Dale