[Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 02:46:18 +0000

Donovan et. al.

If for no other reason than the Clark military "image," I bet in the
backrooms (are they smoke filled?) where Karl Rove and other Republican
spinmeisters figure their odds, they would rather face Dean than Clark in
2004.

In my last post I failed to capitalize "Republican" and "Democrat."
Freudian slip?

Ted

>From: DonovArn@aol.com
>To: ted_moffett@hotmail.com, carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
>CC: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Gore to endorse Dean
>Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:07:03 EST
>
>In a message dated 12/8/2003 3:48:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>ted_moffett@hotmail.com writes:
>Some think republicans are donating to Dean's campaign to help him get the
>dems nomination in the belief he will be a cinch for Bush to beat.
>They are. I know for fact they are. I agree that none of the Democratic
>Candidates can beat Bush, with one exception, that is Clark. Clark is tying
>Dean in
>the National Polls, but there is a difference. Clark's support comes from
>the
>South. Dean's support is coming from New England. We need the South to win.
>Clark can win Florida because he can win the Northern part of the state
>that is
>military and the polls show that.
>
>Dean needs to fail down on his face, otherwise Bush is in for another 4
>years.
>
>Donovan

Shop online for kids’ toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com