[Vision2020] Towing the Line

Andreas Schou scho8053@uidaho.edu
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:58:26 -0800

> I find it most interesting that the people screaming the loudest
> on this site regarding the "issues" being brought forth regarding
> Pastor Wilson are the very same who refuse to show up to the
> townhall meeting.

As much as I appreciate Doug's capacity for keeping the issue open and on everyone's mind, an explanation of the issues from panel consisting entirely of representatives from one side is not a "townhall meeting", it is a "sermon". If I wanted to attend one of Doug's sermons, well, my Sundays are much less busy than my Wednesdays.

-- ACS