[Vision2020] JUST received "SoBig" Virus-infected Vision2020 message

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:06:04 -0700

>       I just received the classic SoBig virus infected
> message from Vision 2020.
>       The subject line was "Re:your application" I
> believe. I don't remember the sender, but that doesn't
> matter since they didn't really send it anyway.
>       Anyway delete that one, or scan it before you
> dare open it so you'll see what I'm talking about.

All,

FirstStep offers a wonderful service: PostIni -- it blocks most Spam and it
scans for viruses before they ever get to your computer. PostIni caught that
SoBig virus that Tim mentioned.

If you are a FSR customer, I *highly* recommend you get this service from
them!

Best,
Dale