[Vision2020] unequivocal words of God

Gerald Patrick thamar@qwickconnect.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:51:20 -0700

Hello Visionaries,

First time caller, long time listener.

Douglas Wilson's belief in right and wrong compels him to pontificate all
over the web, which is fine.  These forums liberate the tired, the poor, the
huddled masses yearning to breath free.  But why on God's green 20/20 does
Wilson think we should listen to him?  He has all the credibility of a card
shark, and a few of the moves.  This man took church money to pay off
gambling expenses, and he has the nerve to lecture us about "mostly right
and kinda wrong."  If he bent his values here, then where else is he
crooked?  I for one believe that, when it comes to sermons on righteousness,
Douglas Wilson deals from the bottom of the deck.

Thank you, I can breath freer.

Sincerely,

Pat