[Vision2020] Hope For Healing Pooh, Winnie The

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:11:48 -0700

Visionaries,

Finally! Someone understands! Of course, it is my son who understands, one
who knows my quirks, like believing in right and wrong, not in mostly right
and kinda wrong, but nevertheless I am encouraged to persevere.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson