[Vision2020] Re: Hope for Healing? Well, not exactly.

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:40:41 -0700

Visionaries,

No, Tom has not quite gotten it yet. The point is not that since lots of
people are screwed up, it is okay to be screwed up. The point is that if
there is no such thing as being screwed up, it is okay to be screwed up.

If there are no absolutes, then anything goes, including the worse forms of
absolutism. Lynching homosexuals is the preference of some, and above them,
only sky. Imagine.

But if there are absolutes, then what are they and why?

And yes, that's logic. Not to some people's taste though.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson