[Vision2020] Weapons of mass dinosaurs

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@hotmail.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:13:29 -0700

My son, who is three and something of an expert on dinosaur identification,
pointed that cover out to me:  "Look," he said, "They are trying to kill
that Coelophysis.  Why can't they leave it alone?"

Rosauers has a tabloid- and candy-free aisle, and I'd love to see every
grocery in town follow suit . . .
shopping is agony enough without adding the task of trying to calm an
outraged dinosaur-rights activist who doesn't yet know the difference
between a drawing and a photograph.

Melynda Huskey

>From: "Carl Westberg" <carlwestberg846@hotmail.com>
>To: vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: [Vision2020] Weapons of mass dinosaurs
>Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:27:58 -0700
>
>I was standing in a supermarket checkout line on Saturday, and was perusing
>the headines in the National Enquirer, or the Star, or Globe, or Wall
>Street Journal, I can't remember which one.  The story, with accompanying
>photo, was about Saddam Hussein's dastardly plot to develop an army of
>killer dinosaurs.  Not only that, but according to the story, George W.
>Bush KNEW about this.  Why didn't he just tell us?  This is one American
>who cannot allow a foreign Axis of evil-doer to unleash squadrons of
>rampaging T-Rexes on our country.  Can you imagine the mess they'd leave
>behind for the unfortunate survivors of such an attack to clean up?  They
>don't make pooper-scoopers big enough for the job.  Now that I know this,
>and that it came from such an unimpeachable source, I align myself firmly
>with Donald Rumsfeld.  This cannot be tolerated.
>

>                          Carl Westberg Jr.

>List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
>                              mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Go, said the bird, for the leaves were full of children,
Hidden excitedly, containing laughter.
Go, go, go, said the bird: human kind
Cannot bear very much reality.
Burnt Norton, T.S. Eliot