[Vision2020] Songs

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:33:17 -0700

Greetings Visionaires:

Just to be different and share (such as the person I am), I will be posting
two songs (in MP3 format) on my website for all to enjoy on a weekly basis.
YOu don't even have to go to my website.  I will be posting links right
here.  Back when Napster (among other websites) was availing loads of songs
to the public, I took total full advantage of the opportunity.

This week's songs are:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/America.MP3 -  Neil Diamond's "America" song.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/RPBWF_JR.MP3 - Johnny Rivers' "Rocking Pneumonia
and the Boogie Woogie Flu"

Next week:

St. James Infirmary Blues by The Animals

Fixin' to Die Rag By Country Joe (McDonald) and the Fish (Woodstock version)

Each of these files is at least 2.5 to 4.5 megabytes.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.