[Vision2020] TOM HANSEN: TRY TRUSTING JESUS INSTEAD

Nicholas Van Orton christkirk_spokane@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

--0-868496869-1060792604=:370

TOM HANSEN: TRY TRUSTING JESUS INSTEAD

Thomas Hansen <tomh@uidaho.edu> wrote:My apologies to the V2020 listserve. I should have realized that the
"yahoo.com" e-mail domain is a typical characteristic of postings by Mr.
Stambler. What upset me most was Mr. Stambler's attempt to affiliate the
University of Idaho with this trash (as he did in one of "Van Orton's"
e-mails).

If there was ever the slimmest of posibilities in the course of my next ten
lifetimes in developing trust in you, Mr. Stambler, feel rest assured that
it has evaporated. You may now return to the rock you crawled out from
under.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com