[Vision2020] Seattletimes.com: A Tiny Town Shouts 'Whoa!' to Patriot Act

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

Visionaries,
      I understand a local group has already submitted
a similar resolution to the Moscow City Council and
plans to make its disposition an issue in the next
elections. So, in that context,I thought this was an
interesting article.
      TL

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001461096_patriot10m.html