[Vision2020] New business

Nancy Chaney nchaney@moscow.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:11:11 -0700

Mr. Westberg-

Be sure to install low flow conservation devices (available free to
Moscow residents from the Water Dept.) and a gray water filtration
system to recycle our precious resource!

Nancy Chaney

(208) 882-9350 / fax (208) 882-7155
########################
Help build community!
 www.latahtrailfoundation.org

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Carl Westberg
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 7:49 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] New business

Well, if no one is actually purchasing the Beach, I have my own business

idea.  If I can come up with the money, I may buy it and convert it into
giant, multi-level topless car wash.  My motives would be altruistic, to

provide employment for many deserving residents, and to ensure Moscow of

lots of clean cars.  I can imagine no objections, although I do seem to
remember some hubbub about something similar last summer.

                               Carl Westberg Jr.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com