[Vision2020] New business

Peter Willard petew@completebbs.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:54:52 -0700

--=======4FD71EC8=======

At 08:49 AM 8/12/03 -0700, Carl Westberg wrote:
>Well, if no one is actually purchasing the Beach, I have my own business
>idea.  If I can come up with the money, I may buy it and convert it into a
>giant, multi-level topless car wash

What about turning it into a real (fake) beach? The David's building could
surely contain a water tank large enough for a decently oceanic experience
and a system of large mirrors and lenses could bring in and intensify
natural light to beach-like conditions, minus the deadly UV rays. NASA
probably has some of this stuff lying around, free for the taking. Could be
a Home Run opportunity!

---