[Vision2020] Latah Rumors

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:31:21 EDT

--part1_34.3db70bc0.2c697339_boundary

Nate - forgive me if I seem a bit naive, but I cannot for the life of me=20
figure out if this is sarcasm or truth? Can you answer my questions truthful=
ly?=20

Mrs. Huskey et al,
=A0=A0=A0 I didn't think Rose was baiting anyone. In fact, I greatly appreci=
ate=20
those who are willing to actually ask what gives rather than simply passing=20=
the=20
buzz on. However, all I've heard lately are various buzzes about various=20
buildings being purchased by various Christ Church affiliates. Apparently NS=
A .....
Who is NSA?

will be converting downtown buildings to dorms anytime now,=20
Which buildings?

Christ Church is moving on the Kenworthy theater,=20
Moving on or in?

and soon the Moscow Hotel will proudly wear a sign that says "apartments and=
=20
office space available for Christ Church members."=20
Is the Hotel being converted to apartments/dorms for St. Andrews students?

Oh yeah, and CJ's. It's almost as if folks were worried.
What about CJ's? Can I start packing?

Sincerely,
Shelley Roderick
CJ's

--part1_34.3db70bc0.2c697339_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Nate - forgive me if I seem a bit naive, but I cann=
ot for the life of me figure out if this is sarcasm or truth? Can you answer=
 my questions truthfully? </B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Mrs. Huskey et al,<BR>
=A0=A0=A0 I didn't think Rose was baiting anyone. In fact, I greatly appreci=
ate those who are willing to actually ask what gives rather than simply pass=
ing the buzz on. However, all I've heard lately are various buzzes about var=
ious buildings being purchased by various Christ Church affiliates. Apparent=
ly NSA .....<BR>
<B>Who is NSA?</B><BR>
<BR>
will be converting downtown buildings to dorms anytime now, <BR>
<B>Which buildings?</B><BR>
<BR>
Christ Church is moving on the Kenworthy theater, <BR>
<B>Moving on or in?</B><BR>
<BR>
and soon the Moscow Hotel will proudly wear a sign that says "apartments and=
 office space available for Christ Church members." <BR>
<B>Is the Hotel being converted to apartments/dorms for St. Andrews students=
?</B><BR>
<BR>
Oh yeah, and CJ's. It's almost as if folks were worried.<BR>
<B>What about CJ's? Can I start packing?<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
Shelley Roderick<BR>