[Vision2020] Censored Iraq News?

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:06:47 -0700

You can be assured, Mr. Moffett, that the military will conduct an
investigation into whether the shooting was justified or not.  If found to
be unjustified, those involved will more than likely be court-martialed and
punished.

As far as the media "downplaying" this incident, I can understand.  Could
you imagine public response if this incident were made public knowledge.
Those in uniform would be called "baby killers" (among other names).  Sound
familiar to anyone??

Tom Hansen
SFC, U.S. Army (Retired)
UI '96