[Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:16:10 EDT

--part1_a9.45b5d867.2c63106a_boundary

Dear Luke
I find it odd that you equate homosexuality with child molestation - I assume
that your frequent reference to NAMBLA is grounded on the mistaken belief
that gay or lesbian people are more likely to molest children than heterosexuals.
 Nothing could be further from the truth - On the off chance that you are
interested in factual research, please see the following article from UC Davis on
the topic.
<http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html>

Significant research has been done on the topic and I am assuming you are
capable of finding solid academic research that is both credible and perhaps eye
opening for you.  Please note the phrase "solid academic research"  and the
word "credible.

Rose Huskey

--part1_a9.45b5d867.2c63106a_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Luke<BR>
I find it odd that you equate homosexuality with child molestation - I assum=
e that your frequent reference to NAMBLA is grounded on the mistaken belief=20=
that gay or lesbian people are more likely to molest children than heterosex=
uals.&nbsp; Nothing could be further from the truth - On the off chance that=
 you are interested in factual research, please see the following article fr=
om UC Davis on the topic.&nbsp; <BR>
&lt;http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html&gt;&nb=
sp; <BR>
<BR>
Significant research has been done on the topic and I am assuming you are ca=
pable of finding solid academic research that is both credible and perhaps e=
ye opening for you.&nbsp; Please note the phrase "solid academic research"&n=
bsp; and the word "credible.<BR>
<BR>
Rose Huskey</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a9.45b5d867.2c63106a_boundary--