[Vision2020] Gay Marriage, again

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

The slippery slope argument.  I don't buy it.  But
I'll run with this thread anyway.  Are polygamists
facing discrimation?  It seems to me that they have
more rights than same sex couples.  One woman can
legally marry one man and live with n number of other
pseudo-husbands and she can enjoy all the legal
benefits of marriage.  In fact, she can marry and
divorce all of them.  Yet you believe that same sex
couples should be denied this same right to marry.
Why?

-Scott