[Vision2020] Re: I WOULD, TOO...

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-231211252-1060116453=:78076

well, said, Tex.  thanks for the info!  i'll be on the lookout for any false prophets in your vicinity.

in the meantime, maybe you can look up "righteous anger" in your Bible: expletives are better employed instead of violence.  so, i have no problem shooting a few *bleeped* expletives YOUR way.  they are so WELL deserved, too.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

TEX <tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu> wrote:

In light of Aimless Rambler's latest private message to me (included for
your reading pleasure below *note the signature), I ask that we all open
our Bibles to Matthew 7:15-23:

Looking at Matthew 7:15-23, we find Jesus gives us the guideline for
determining false prophets:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but
inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do
men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree
bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A
good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring
forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn
down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know
them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the
kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never
knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Douggy, your day of hewning can not come too quickly.

Tex
tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Douglas Stambler wrote:

> Gosh, I'd choose to remain anonymous if I were your friend, too!
>
> -douglas stambler
> *(in your fu*kin' face, sh*thead)
--0-231211252-1060116453=:78076

<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=5>well, said, Tex.&nbsp; thanks for the info!&nbsp; i'll be on the lookout for any false prophets in your vicinity.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=5></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=5>in the meantime, maybe you can look up "righteous anger" in your Bible: expletives are better employed instead of violence.&nbsp; so, i have no problem shooting a few *bleeped* expletives YOUR way.&nbsp; they are so WELL deserved, too.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%"><BR>In light of Aimless Rambler's latest private message to me (included for<BR>your reading pleasure below *note the signature), I ask that we all open<BR>our Bibles to Matthew 7:15-23:<BR><BR>Looking at Matthew 7:15-23, we find Jesus gives us the guideline for<BR>determining false prophets:<BR><BR>"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but<BR>inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do<BR>men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree<BR>bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A<BR>good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring<BR>forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn<BR>down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know<BR>them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall!
  enter
 into the<BR>kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in<BR>heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not<BR>prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy<BR>name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never<BR>knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."<BR><BR><BR>Douggy, your day of hewning can not come too quickly.<BR><BR>Tex<BR>tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu<BR><BR>On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Douglas Stambler wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Gosh, I'd choose to remain anonymous if I were your friend, too!<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; -douglas stambler<BR>&gt; *(in your fu*kin' face, sh*thead)<BR>&gt; ******************************************************<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; TEX <TEX@KUOI.ASUI.UIDAHO.EDU>wrote:<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; A friend who wishes to remain anonymous asked me to post the following:<BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-231211252-1060116453=:78076--