[Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:16:54 -0700

If I had a four-year-old child. I (or my wife) would be around to supervise
him/her (or don't you think that a four-year-old requires adult
supervision).  Subsequently, such adiscussion would not take place.  If my
neighbors were "active" members of NAMBLA and appeared to be behaving
inappropriately around my children, I would report them to the authorities.

Tom Hansen