[Vision2020] Flaggers...

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 11:44:05 -0700

Janesta:

Boring?  Only if you don't have anything to think about.

Other than periodically turning the sign around, you are pretty much at
liberty to listen to tunes on your CD box headphones, work on the
perfect tan (Zonker would be jealous!), mentally solve the problems of
the world, flesh out the characters for that first novel, fantasize
about winning the lottery... the possibilities are endless!

Regards,

Don Kaag