[Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Straight Marriage

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 02:37:47 -0700

<P>I am 100% for the recently introduced legislation to ban <EM>Straight </EM>people from getting married. Marriage should be strictly for Gay couples. Long before White men came to the west and introduced things like intolerance, polygamy, incest, and overpopulating the world with sick heterosexuality, this land had gay marriage for thousands of years, now look at it, polluted and overpopulated, and destructive to society. </P>
<P>Marriage is clearly something that can NOT be handled by the straight population. AIDS has spread like crazy in places like Africa, China, and the Middle East because of promiscuous unprotected unnatural lust of straight people. </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Over 50% of heterosexual couples break up in just 5 years. 72% of heterosexual marriages end in ten years. Clearly God did not intend for these people to be together if 72% can't stay together. Over 80% of straight couples have adulterous affairs. Even their political leaders and sports heroes engage in such immoral behavior. Often times with young women just over the age of 18 and not fully mature.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>They also abuse their children. Many mothers even keep their babies in cars with the windows rolled up in 100 degree weather where their babies die a slow miserable death.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Many more babies are also slaughtered pointlessly before they were even born. 100% of abortions occur because of this sick heterosexual behavior. 1.2 million babies are killed every year from this act of self serving pleasure. Homosexual sex never results in the senseless murder of 1.2 million innocent babies.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Marriage is a sacred institution that should not be wasted on sinners. This people swore an oath to be monogamy, loyal, and faithful to their partners in front of court and/or church. At what point do we say enough is enough, 80% abuse and lie to God and their partners. Does it make sense to allow this to continue?&nbsp;If you had an 80% failure rate of postal delivery, and 80% failure rate of kids graduating, an 80% failure rate of anything, would you continue to fund it with government dollars, or would you move to a more proven successful plan?</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Let us ban Straight Marriage, it is a failed institution that the taxpayers continue to fund. Call your Congress member and tell them, you&nbsp;support the&nbsp;Constitutional Ban on Straight Marriage, it is time to protect the&nbsp;morality of a great institution that God has given us between a woman and woman&nbsp;or a man and man, not between a man and woman.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Ralph Nielsen <NIELSEN@UIDAHO.EDU>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Re: Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:18:45 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Doug Wilson doesn't seem to want to recognize the difference
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;between church and state, so he gives us a homily about hypocrisy
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;and sin instead of recognizing that marriage, as far as the state is
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;concerned, is not a sacred institution, but a secular legal contract
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;binding on the two parties concerned. He illogically equates
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;monogamy with polygamy and, even more illogically, pretends that
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;polygamy is a matter of how many people can physically fit into a
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;bedroom.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Doug concludes his diatribe by equating marriage laws with building
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;codes. Anyone who hasn't been indoctrinated with Wilsonian "logic"
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;can readily observe how totally illogical he is.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Ralph Nielsen
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 08:31 AM,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;vision2020-request@moscow.com wrote:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;From: Douglas <DOUGWILS@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Date: Fri Aug 1, 2003 8:48:50 AM US/Pacific
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Visionaries,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;There is an important difference between sexual hypocrisy, which
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;our nation has in spades, and which practices privately what it
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;condemns publicly, and the tragic way of removing that hypocrisy,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;which is to bring yourself to approve the sin formally. Hypocrisy
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;is the tribute that vice pays to virtue, and we always need to
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;remember there are two ways to get out of a double standard. One is
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;to repent of the sin, and the other is to drop the pretence of
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;virtue. We are in the course of pursuing the latter, and it will
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;not bring enlightenment.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;If it is true that marriage is nothing more than a "tax break," and
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;is no longer a sacred institution, then we are not just talking
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;about homosexual unions. We are also talking about polygamy, as
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;long as more than two can physically fit into the privacy of the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;bedroom. What kind of sexual unions will have to be permitted as
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;soon as the courts learn the rudiments of logic? He who says A must
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;say B.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;And while we are on the subject of keeping the government out of
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;the bedroom, why is it, when I built my house, the government
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;wanted to tell me how far apart the sheetrock screws had to be in
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;the bedroom, how the electric outlets had to be placed, how big the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;windows had to be, and so on, ad nauseam. Government out of the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;bedroom, aye.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Cordially,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Douglas
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;_____________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;communities of the Palouse since 1994.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://www.fsr.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>