[Vision2020] School Appropriations Bill

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:52:18 -0700

Visionaires -

I  am writing to urge you to take a few minutes to send the Governor an
online form urging him to veto the latest outrage to emerge from the Idaho
Legislature, a school appropriation bill whose net effect is estimated to be
a cut of $467,000 to the Moscow School District.  The practical effect of
that would be further cuts in teaching positions, larger class sizes, and
reduced course offerings (unless we pass another local supplemental levy, a
doubtful proposition at this time).

Realistically, he's not going to read every well-crafted letter.  He'll have
some clerk counting up "veto" and "don't veto" messages.   So don't worry
about rhetoric and grammar, just send a form saying "please veto the school
appropriation bill" or words to that effect.  Here's the link:

http://www2.state.id.us/gov/ourgov/contact.htm

Tom Hansen