[Vision2020] Stop corporate tax dodging

Mike Curley curley@turbonet.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:13:54 -0700

isy?  He rails against
that which he helped most to perpetuate.  All good
conservatives and Republicans should attend this meeting
and praise Prince Ralph for the invaluable assistance he
gave King George by insisting that there was really no
difference between him and Al Gore.  There are certainly
many reasons that Al Gore is not the President, but Prince
Ralph can claim a primary role (no pun intended).  And
while you are there, thank him for the war in Iraq and
wherever else the USA may next invade in the name of
weapons of mass destruction and terrorism.

Mike Curley