[Vision2020] Disturbing trends

Joe Huffman JoeH@turbonet.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:59:58 -0700

>The very idea that
>anyone could pay a price for saying anything that is politically
>unpopular is to desecrate the very patriotism that the voluntary
>military has fought and died for.

Am I missing something?  Are you saying some
white-supremacist/Klansman/Neo-Nazi who sells bumper stickers that say, "The
only good nigger is a dead nigger." alongside the motor oil and snack food
at his gas station should not have to pay a price (in the form of boycotts)
for his political views?  And if so, how are you going to protect him
against my boycott and my protesting in front of his place of business
without infringing my right of free speech?

I surely don't understand your position.  Please explain.

-joe-
----
http://www.joehuffman.org
http://www.modernballistics.com