[Vision2020] Stambler

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:30:42 -0700

I think it bears remembering that the discussion of altering access to this
listserve is being caused by the antics of one single individual.  Doug
Wilson's response to Mr. Stambler's latest round of salvos was perfectly
appropriate.  No one thought that it was really Doug Wilson writing those
posts, and the only person with egg on his face is Doug Stambler.  If he has
clones that should begin posting, then there could be a genuine concern.
For now, I still vote for the delete key.  Incidentally, Mr. Wilson, the
tinfoil idea doesn't work.  I tried it, and the aliens got through anyway..

                                                            Carl Westberg
Jr.