[Vision2020] Stambler

Bill London london@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:43:02 -0700

My thanks to Doug Wilson for his good humor in responding to that malicious
message with his forged name attached.
Wilson's response (viewing this mean-spirited attack as a funny attempt to
harass him) should be an example to us all.
I agree that Douglas Stambler's pathetic efforts to tar-and-feather Doug Wilson
and his church are only resulting in Stambler himself being publicly humiliated
and looking like a partly-plucked chicken.
BL