[Vision2020] The future of this list

Mark Rounds ltrwritr@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

I would agree with Tom requiring that all who wish to post on V2020, do so
from an ISP or University account is an acceptable solution.  These accounts
are more difficult to hijack and cost real money of you start building them
solely to spam.  That way, you can set your own filter (Which is all First
Step is able to do) to eliminate any individual e-mail addresses based on
any criteria you as an individual see fit.  This would raise the bar in an
acceptable and equitable manner.  Quite frankly, I have already filtered a
small number of folks on this list already and it works well.

Mark Rounds