[Vision2020] This Post Did Not Occur

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:02:51 +0000

Visionaries:

Repeating the subject heading of a prankster's post provides satisfaction
for a prankster!

All vision2020 posts should not contain the subject headings of, or any
reference whatsoever to, what should be ignored that I cannot write about or
make any oblique mention of...

This posting did not occur!

Ted