[Vision2020] Mr. Force's comment

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:38:14 -0700

This is very true, Mr. Lohrman.  Technically, terminating Mr. Stambler's
subscription would be virtually a wasted effort.

What I seriously believe that we are discussing here is something
considerably deeper than Mr. Stambler and his childish antics.  In a
statement posted on the same web page as VIsion2020's Mission Statement:

"Vision 2020 has no bylaws, budget or membership requirements. Its
activities are coordinated by a three-member steering committee chosen
annually by consensus."

The question we are attempting to answer here is "Should Vision 2020 (and
its steering committee) be permitted to terminate a member's subscription
based on behavior?"