[Vision2020] The future of this list

WMSteed@aol.com WMSteed@aol.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:59:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/03 6:30:27 AM, thansen@moscow.com writes:

<< "If this were a classroom, would you tolerate this behavior from a student?
Would (you) tolerate this from your kids at dinner?"

As much as I would love to see Mr. Stambler voluntarily drop from the rolls
of the subscribers to this list, I seriously believe that he has his right
to make these statements as much as other subscribers have the right to
ignore/delete his postings. >>

Tom, you make a valid point.  However, if others in the classroom cannot
stand the kid yelling incoherently from the back, which could over ride other
classmates interest in making valid comments, they might just quit attending
and the original purpose of the class is put in jeopardy.

In the end, the only one left might be the screamer and all for allowing one
person to "have the right to make his statements."

Walter Steed