[Vision2020] The Masters..

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:36:49 -0700

Carl and Visionaries:

In my humble opinion, in those areas where women and men can compete on
an equal footing, they should do so if they wish.  Martha Burk should
be allowed to compete in the Masters.

Plus, it has been my experience that in most areas not involving upper
body strength, women are measurably superior to men.  I could never
figure out why they wanted to settle for being merely equal...

Regards,

Don Kaag