[Vision2020] The Masters..

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:18:29 -0700

As a golf fan getting ready to follow the Masters starting today, it occurs
to me there's something going on in Augusta that perhaps resonates in
Moscow.  As I understand the argument from Martha Burk's standpoint, she
grants that Augusta National is a private golf club..for 51 weeks of the
year.  For one gigantic week, it's a media circus, with millions of
corporate dollars being spent, although this year it will be commercial free
due to the controversy.  Any thoughts on whether this matters at all?
Important, or a tempest in a tee box?

                          Carl Westberg Jr.